Letter #24
How's it going everybody? This week has been a little better for us, we were finally able to go out and work finally!
I've got some bad news though, Daisons baptism didn't end up happening, he decided he wasn't ready for baptism yet and asked us to try again later. On top of that Tikva said she didn't want to take the lessons anymore for the time being so that's a bummer. We will keep trying with both of them though, the wards here are doing a great job of reaching out and fellowshipping them! Please keep Daison and Tikva in your prayers!
We were able to meet with another person this week, her name is Ann and turns out she lives right behind us. She is amazing though, she loves the church and the community, she has a few minor things holding her back from joining. But with some time she'll come around.
This weekend Kanab put on a event called Ballons and Toons, they had a bunch of hot air balloons and bands and street vendors and booths. There was also a lot of people from all over which was great for us because we got to go out and talk to them. We met quite a few awsome people and the whole thing was just a blast!
Today we went on a hike called the Squaw Trail and it had some amazing views over looking Kanab. I learned though that the air really is a lot thinner up here and that I'm not in as good of shape as I used to be. I'm kinda sore but it was lots of fun!
That's it for now, have a great week!
1-3 Baloons and Toons festival
4 snow day
5-8 Squaw trail



.jpg)




Comments
Post a Comment